Best Psychological Romance Manga Recommendations!

By psychological, I mean mangas that will pierce your heart ò.ó seriously! I'm still updating this post and I'll gradually add more as I go through all the psychological romance mangas in my backlog and figure out which one will get the cut! Also, make sure that you're at least 16 years old, since the mangas bellow deal with some heavy things. Therefore, I present you, the best psychological romance manga recommendations! (which are mostly recent, aaaand I tried to make sure mangas that are more than 10 years old, aka before 2010)

[Consider bookmarking our website if you like the content that we write]


Haru's Curse


Natsumi just lost her younger sister, Haru, to cancer. As her sister's coffin finally closes for the last time she whispers "Wait for me until I join you," but Haru's fiancé, Tougo has other plans which might mend both their hearts.

The manga's main focus is on the relationship between Natsumi, and her dead sister's fiance, Tougo. Natsumi's mentality due to the aftermath of her sister's death at first was quite "unstable", and Tougo is the person who kept her from falling into trouble. The protagonist Natsumi is a well-written character and she is quite distinct from other psychological mangas. She starts the manga being mentally unstable (due to circumstances which will be explained in the manga) and gradually starts becoming stable thanks to Tougo. The interactions between the two are heartwarming, and they get to know each other's backstories and what made them what they are. The pacing of the story was so good and it didn't let me sleep until I read all 8 chapters lmao. Do keep 2 hours at hand when you read the first chapters because trust me, you might need it!

[List is incomplete]


Consider bookmarking our website or use Bing search engine for searching for content.